About Us

Hi there! This is the official club TeenGirlz.com 's website. This is no more a mini-magazine, but a website for what's going on in the club, contests, interviews, gossip & whatsoever. However, the past two issues of the mini-magazine will not be deleted. So, I hope you enjoy your stay! See ya!
Owner,
Fia

Saturday, April 19, 2008

LOL

Hi everyone. This is where you can spot all jokes, riddles, etc. You can even post your own jokes, riddles etc to me, Fia_fantasy at stardoll. If your jokes, etc is published in the next issue, you will get a gift worth $2 !

Q: Why did the boy throw the butter out of the window?
A: He wanted to see the 'butter fly' !

Q: Why is the zebra excellent in taekwondo?
A: It has 'black belts' all over its body!

*Q: I have a body,
With two hands,
But no head,
And no legs.
What am I?
A: ______________

*If you know the answer for this riddle, tell me a.s.a.p. at stardoll ! Winner will get a gift worth $2!

No comments: